I'm planning to bring a little more live into this blog again and therefore I needed a new theme. The old one was too dark not suitable for reading longer texts. So I decided to invest a few hours an put together some CSS for a new blog theme.
The new theme is supposed to be simple and optimized for readability - nothing fancy like all the stuff you'll find on themeforest e.g. While choosing the new colors I stumbled across Color Safe which seems to be a nice online tool to create color palettes with focus on readability.
Additionally I decided to publish the source code of this website on GitHub so anyone who is interested may have a look - or even contribute.